
This is my buddy Barnabus. He lives in the wall by the gate to the backyard. He only comes out at night, but I must say that the first night I met him he scared the snot out of me!! I went down and woke Kallen up so he could share in the joy of our new found friend. He wasn't as...er..excited as I was. I decided that it is better when I see him than when he is hiding in his little nest, because then I know exactly where he is. Usually his feet just poke out, and that is just enough for me!
P.S. Yes, that is a cockroach my very LARGE friend Barney is eating!!

4 comments:
Ok..for one if I come to visit Barnubus is not allowed! Two...LOVE your hair curly too! Three..does this mean that our cabin trips (which are supposed to happen in 5 years) have been ex-nayed?? I sure hope not :) Glad to see you had such a fun time...Love your stinky smokey guts!!
Lacie has a standing rule that any spider in our house, on the way to our house, or too close to her, is trespassing. The penalty for trespassing varies by locale, but around Lacie then penalty is death. So I don't think that I would end up keeping a friend like Barnabus for very long. On top of Lacie, we now have Peyton who likes to chase and chew up every bug that she sees.
Sorry, Emily, I have to disagree. Although, I have never tried to name a spider. I am with Lacie, just kill em. Hee hee. I love your hair! We definitley need to hang out sometime. I don't think you have met my boys yet. :)
Sorry, Emily, I have to disagree. Although, I have never tried to name a spider. I am with Lacie, just kill em. Hee hee. I love your hair! We definitley need to hang out sometime. I don't think you have met my boys yet. :)
Post a Comment