Crazy Kallen, my brother-in-law Jason, and his little Zacky sledding (can you still call it that if you're on a cooler!?) down the hill in their back yard. The orange netting was to keep them from going over the edge down the cliff into trees...they wanted me to do the catching honors, but I would get scared and jump out of the way. Oops. They had a blast.
My cute Mom and Dad. It was SO good to see them! I hate living so far away.
Kallen and Zacky hamming it up.
Hey! This makes me think she might be telling us all the same thing....like Mrs. Costin, our elementary music teacher that told every class that they couldn't tell the other kids, but we were her favorite class and we sang the best. Too bad we didn't figure that one out until 5th grade.
Is this not the coolest present ever!? He got his very own dirt bike! It was so much fun to watch the kids open all of their presents and see how excited they got.
Melissa had a run in (or two) with those super sticky mouse traps. It was hilarious.
My handsome nephew Brian modeling the Christmas Eve pj's. He's such a good kid!
I couldn't get enough of this sweet little girl! As soon as Melissa got this dress on her, she smiled huge and said "ho, ho, ho, Merry Mismas!"
Taylor explaining the world to Papa Paul.We had a blast in Pennsylvania and Kallen loved all of the old buildings and cool architecture. I can't wait to go back in the summer sometime when it's green and gorgeous. Plus maybe we'll get to see more sights. We fully intended to go to New York City while we were out there, but we got a late start, I forgot to bring Kallen's coat...or gloves and it was 11 degrees and WINDY! Much too cold for us Las Vegans. The topper was when we were leaving my sister's in-laws house after dropping the kids off for the day and we barely made it out of the driveway before I had her pull over for my lovely bout of morning sickness. We decided to relax and go to a movie that day instead. Oh well, it just gives us more reasons to go back. :) Kallen and Jason were two peas in a pod and it was awesome to have him get along so well with my family and really enjoy his time there. I can't wait to see them again!!


1 comment:
I miss you guys sooo much! This post made me cry...it was a great Christmas vacation. It was so special to have you in our home. TOOOOOO short of a visit! I love youse ;)
Post a Comment