I just deleted THOUSANDS of emails. Yes, you read that correctly. It took most of the day. I guess I was a little further behind on emails than I thought. My inbox is down to 182 unread...sorry if one of them is yours. Things got WAY crazy in my life for a little while...for about 11 months. They're about to get crazy again! The house is DONE. YAY!!! We should do our final walk-through tomorrow and hopefully get some paperwork signed and get moving. Maybe I'll even find my camera charger and take/post some pictures.
3 comments:
congratulations! I can't wait for pictures! And what? Why is life so crazy?! I don't understand...HA!!
Congratulations! We'll definitely be down to visit again sometime soon.
Do I need to send you a new battery?? What kind of camera goes with this supposed lost "charger?" I think you just don't want to share with all of us anymore :) BFS- JK I know all about things being lost and hidden amongst all the boxes. Good luck but really do want to see pictures- I'm sure it's beautiful. YEAH for new homes
Post a Comment