Monday, September 17, 2007

Bald!



This is what happens when you're bored on a Saturday, I guess. Kallen decided that he wanted to shave his head. It is usually buzzed pretty short anyway, so it wasn't a drastic change. The crazy part about it was this weird scar on the right side of his head. There is a perfect circle and some squiggly lines too. Kallen seems to think it might be the battle scar from a run in with a swing set when he was little.....I think the swing set won that one.

4 comments:

Deya Love said...

What is it with you boys!?!? Chris did this earlier this summer, there's a post in the archive somewhere. It's all nice and curly again (thank heavens). But scars make you tough and cool. Kallin is just jealous his isn't shaped like a potatoe. :)

Brianne & Jarod said...

I think Jarod will join the group soon! Although I am a fan of the short hair..I am sure one day it will all be gone:) Hey Memsy..maybe you should try it ;)

Emily said...

don't think I haven't considered it! It's especially tempting on those hot Vegas days of summer!

bEN said...

"You've got a mis-shaped head"
-Billy Madison