
My nephew Ethan got baptized on Saturday! he had both sets of grandparents there, some cousins, neighbors, his great grandparents, and aunts and uncles there for it. It was so nice to see my family and especially nice to be there for the baptism! With our family spread out so much, it is such a treat to be able to be there for important events. My least favorite part was that it SNOWED!
I was thinking the other day how I really missed having real seasons in Vegas and that it would be so nice to go to Utah and breathe cold air and see the leaves change color. Well forget it- couldn't see a thing through the fog and rainy snow! That was so crazy! It was also so much fun to see my cute nephew, Brandon!! He is the sweetest little boy and has the best disposition! If I could be gauranteed a good baby like him, I'd sign up tomorrow! Ha ha. But even though we live in Vegas, we're not up for that gamble quite yet. 
I was thinking the other day how I really missed having real seasons in Vegas and that it would be so nice to go to Utah and breathe cold air and see the leaves change color. Well forget it- couldn't see a thing through the fog and rainy snow! That was so crazy! It was also so much fun to see my cute nephew, Brandon!! He is the sweetest little boy and has the best disposition! If I could be gauranteed a good baby like him, I'd sign up tomorrow! Ha ha. But even though we live in Vegas, we're not up for that gamble quite yet. 
4 comments:
I would LOVE to see snow! I am so nostalgic for Utah right now it is not even funny. I am afraid we are going to go straight from summer to winter here, and miss all of my favorite season! It is 85 degrees here today, and HUMID! Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! LOVE UR GUTS!
I am with Brianne on this one. I would love to see some snow about right now. Yesterday at 7pm it was 80+ degrees and humid! Isn't the temperature supposed to go down with the sun?
Awesome.. I didn't know you got married. Congrats.. That's what I get for not seeing you since you lived with Katie in Vegas.
Dang - that snow looks awesome. Well, to visit right?
Post a Comment