

For Young Womens last week we had a 70's/80's party. The girls were supposed to dress like their mothers did in high school, and the mothers were invited to come (dressed up too!) and bring their senior pictures. It was a lot of fun! We had all kinds of fondue, played name that tune with old 45's, and had fun looking at all the old pictures and funny outfits. You can't see it in the picture, but I had on a purple mini skirt, black leggings, and hot pink leg warmers. It was great! Kallen was a little embarrassed to sit by me in opening exercises, but the girls sure liked the outfit! One family (above right) was the Kalamth Falls cheer squad with their mom and aunt as the coaches. We have such cute girls and a fun ward!!
5 comments:
I bet that it is soooooooo much fun to work with young women. That looks like a great activity! My volleyball players dressed up like 80's girls the other day, and looked hilarious...they said they felt bad for me growing up during that time..ha ha ha
I am a little confused... Purple mini-skirt and leggings sounds like what you were wearing the last time I saw you and that wasn't 80's day.
OH my gosh, I love it! Reminds of the Halloween I tried to look like Jem and came out like a trashy 80's punk. Good times.
That one girl looks like the Dixie Chicks lead singer.
You look so cute Emily! Too funny!
Post a Comment