Yay! I got to go home a few weekends ago for my friend Derek's wedding. I was a groomswoman, which was definitely a first for me, but it was tons of fun! It was a beautiful place at a park just north of Seattle. It was a gorgeous day- a little overcast, but clear and no rain. I can't say that much for the mountain pass between the Tri-cities and Seattle....I ended up having to fly from my parent's house up to Seattle because the road was closed for a few days for avalanche control. Yikes! But I made it just in the nick of time for the pictures and wedding.
All of the "groomsmen" and Derek waiting for the wedding to start.
Sure- Mason was the mastermind and managed this all on his own! Pretty impressive!
Derek and his beautiful bride, Lacie.
THIS is what I woke up to Sunday morning at my parent's house! I'm not used to all this white stuff in Las Vegas, so I had to take a picture. Despite the snow, it was SOOO good to be home! It is always WAY too short of a visit. I loved being spolied by my mom's good cooking and just relaxing and having their undivided attention. It sure made it hard to head back home...especially because I got the FLU and was out of commision pretty much for all of last week. No fun! At least it happened during a slow week with no travel or guest plans.
5 comments:
Sooooooo that's what you have been up to! I was wondering why there was no blogging going on (since you were the one who started me on this whole thing...) Glad you had fun, and had a chance to see the FAMDAM!
I am going to be living by my FAMDAM in 3 short months. We are moving May 15th. Last call for a trip to Carolina ;)
Glad you had fun- sorry it was so snowy for you!
I love that you were a groomsman! That is such a crack up! Now did you have to wear a tux like the rest of the boys or did you get to wear a dress? Looks like you've been having some fun out there in Vegas Em, talk to you guys soon! Say hi to Hal for me:)
I'm so glad you had fun! And, WHY are you so beautiful? I'm jealous. Would you take a look at your eyes? BTW, love that you were a groomsman.
Thanks Jen! Must be all those great make-up tips! :)
Post a Comment