It was Kallen's birthday on Sunday, so we did a little partying all weekend. The hit present was the video game, "Rock Band." We all had a blast rocking out and eating pizza with some friends on Friday night.
Becky and her sweet baby, Audrey, dancing to the music.
Charles deep in concentration trying to hit every note perfectly.
Kallen blowing out all (30) of his candles! I think he may have gotten them all so I hope it was a good wish.
On Saturday night we went to Emily and Levon's for a little Ultimate Fighting (UFC) on t.v. There were a few good fights and as always, good friends.
Kallen in his BIRTHDAY SUIT! Technically, it is his birthday suit since that was the present he got to open on his actual birthday.
Obviously this is one of those stretch out your arm and take a quick shot of both of us pictures. Not the greatest, but we were on our way out the door to speak at a youth fireside. I got to talk about dating and Kallen had the fun topic of chastity. I thought he did a good job, and it was actually pretty fun (for a fireside on your birthday.) They even sang happy birthday and had cupcakes for dessert. Anyway, Happy Birthday to the love of my life and I hope be have about a million more together!!
Becky and her sweet baby, Audrey, dancing to the music.
Charles deep in concentration trying to hit every note perfectly.
Kallen blowing out all (30) of his candles! I think he may have gotten them all so I hope it was a good wish.
On Saturday night we went to Emily and Levon's for a little Ultimate Fighting (UFC) on t.v. There were a few good fights and as always, good friends.
Kallen in his BIRTHDAY SUIT! Technically, it is his birthday suit since that was the present he got to open on his actual birthday.
Obviously this is one of those stretch out your arm and take a quick shot of both of us pictures. Not the greatest, but we were on our way out the door to speak at a youth fireside. I got to talk about dating and Kallen had the fun topic of chastity. I thought he did a good job, and it was actually pretty fun (for a fireside on your birthday.) They even sang happy birthday and had cupcakes for dessert. Anyway, Happy Birthday to the love of my life and I hope be have about a million more together!!
11 comments:
Em, you look so beautiful with your straight hair (not that you don't look beautiful all the time), and happy birthday Kallen!
happy birthday to kallen!!
i love all the candles on the cake... too funny!
Thank you for sharing that Birthday Suit, and not his "other" birthday suit. LOL. Happy Birthday Kallen. And Em, I agree with Conni, your hair looked beautiful straight!
How fun! Happy Birthday Kallen!
Yah and he did do a good job at the fireside! Glad it wasn't my topic.:) And you did a good job too!(just in case i didn't tell you that before):)
Hmm.. Kirk's birthday suit looks a bit different from Kallen's;) How fun to celebrate him! Wish him a happy birthday from Kirk, Moo and Chels!
Hey lovebirds! Miss you guys! We're coming back to Vegas this next weekend to pack up our stuff- wanted to see if you guys knew anyone that would want to rent out our house.. let me know!
Kallen, you are such a handsome man! Love your new suit...snazzy! And... Emily is beautiful....(What happened to your soup hair???)
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Happy Birthday Kallen! Wow we are getting young huh! Have I told you guys lately how much we love you? welp big gulps... ps love the suit although we were hoping for the real deal :)
Happy late birthday to Kallen. I bet you guys did a fabulous job at the fireside. Was it for your ward?
Happy Birthday Kallen! Hope you had a great day! And, Emily...you look beautiful. As always. I'm jealous.
O.k., miss, you need to start bloggin again!:) Where you been??? :)
Post a Comment