Heather and Sweet Aurah swinging
Brittany and cute little Emerson
I think this is what I want for my birthday next year! It was the coolest little jeep.

Brittany and cute little Emerson

I think this is what I want for my birthday next year! It was the coolest little jeep.
They cruised all around the park and had a blast!
For my birthday this year Kallen was so sweet and planned a BBQ in the park with our friends. He figured we could eat and hang out and then play ultimate frisbee or something because I love playing games! Well everyone was a really good sport and they all came to support me, despite the unseasonably cold weather! It got cold on Friday and was windy and freezing on Saturday and by Monday we were back in the mid 80's. Go figure! It was still a lot of fun and I was so glad everyone came despite the "cold" (hey- 49 degrees is cold for Las Vegans!) We gave up on the outdoor games and headed to the Christensen's for indoor games. It was a great day-Thanks Kallen for the fabulous birthday party!!

For my birthday this year Kallen was so sweet and planned a BBQ in the park with our friends. He figured we could eat and hang out and then play ultimate frisbee or something because I love playing games! Well everyone was a really good sport and they all came to support me, despite the unseasonably cold weather! It got cold on Friday and was windy and freezing on Saturday and by Monday we were back in the mid 80's. Go figure! It was still a lot of fun and I was so glad everyone came despite the "cold" (hey- 49 degrees is cold for Las Vegans!) We gave up on the outdoor games and headed to the Christensen's for indoor games. It was a great day-Thanks Kallen for the fabulous birthday party!!

No comments:
Post a Comment