My fun Mom sent Halloween treats in my birthday box, so Kallen put the bendy monsters on the dog. He tolerates us well.

This is my friend Reagan-she came into the bank on Friday and was filling out her deposit slip with this pen like it was normal. She cracks me up!

Not much else is going on. We got our flu shots on Saturday so hopefully this year will treat us more kindly than last flu season. Ugh! Oh, I am taking a woodworking class with my friend Becky from my ward. I'm making a bookcase, so hopefully I'll remember my camera this week and I'll post a picture of my progress. It is pretty fun stuff, but I won't quit my day job, that's for sure!
4 comments:
Oh yeah...I paid $2.52 BEAT THAT!
nice em i wished we lived in vegas. i paid 315 and thought I was getting a steal. Hey anytime you wanna do some canning call. I can always use an excuse to visit vegas. Oh yeah baby. Have a great week and happy birthday
Yeah Well..In Provo its still $3.29...sad day. :'(
Oh little Hal- I still need to meet this little fellow, bad breath and all. Aren't dogs that tolerate the things we put them through the best?
Post a Comment