Kallen was a great sport (yet again) and dressed up with me. We copied Kirk and Chelsea's corpse bride and groom that they did last year, and it was quite a hit. We only made one little girl actually cry, but we did scare quite a few kids...not exactly what we were going for, but it was fun nonetheless.

Becky the butterfly, Audrey the cute caterpillar, and Charles the exterminator...too funny!

Cute Brittany that I work with and two of my pretty young women (well, Mindy the jailbird graduated, so I guess it's just Suzie)

Our fun neighbors Rachel and Dan

Hope ya'll had a happy and fun Halloween!!
6 comments:
You guys look AWESOME!!!!!! Wow, way to totally trump how we looked last year! I am very impressed. Now, who's wedding dress did you borrow for this one? The fact that I was wearing my mom's is pretty hilarious to me. We miss you guys and are glad you had such a fun Halloween!!!
You are my favorite Halloween couple! Way to go! Remember when I wore my witch costume and scared my preschoolers? You and Kallen would have really put them over the edge. You should have come to my classroom and scared some of my little darlings this year!
dude you guys did look awesome. Tell kalender he was awesome for dressing up!
Ummmm....your costumes are FREAKY!! (but very creative!) How did I miss this post...I was sitting here on the computer thinking...man it has been a LOOOOOONNNNG ACE time since Memsy has done a post...and I REALLY REALLY want to know what is going on in her life, and see some pictures of her smiling face, and well, just everything...so anyway I was sitting here thinking that and clicked on your blog, and waited, and waited for it to come up (stupid internet) and then saw your creepy costumes and jumped...a little...so then I was thinking...how did I miss this post, what was I doing, am I losing it...I have to come to the conclusion that YES I am am losing it, and probably making you lose it too by reading this ridiculously long and annoying message about your post! But I just thought that I would throw in a little element of surprise by saying hello to you this way, instead of calling you at work like I ALWAYS do, and then hearing your lovely message telling me to leave a message, but realizing that it is probably another 4 hrs. before you get out of work, and becoming sad because I can't hear your voice on the phone....LOL... P.s LOVE YOUR STINKIN' GUTS!
oh EMILY!!!! I love it. I sure do miss Halloween with out you! :( You guys looked great! love you
Oh my gosh, y'alls costume was AWESOME! I might steal it for next year.
Post a Comment