Kallen humoring me and painting a stripe in the middle of the living room wall.
Prepping to paint our bedroom....that one is definitely still a work in progress since I don't like how it turned out and we'll end up painting again sometime (hopefully) soon.
Spackling and painting the living room. Brad was SO fabulous and volunteered to give up half his Saturday to come help. It definitely helped a ton! (gotta love the flattering picture-sorry!)That's it for now until I can sort through the hundreds of pictures I've taken the last few months. :) I also finished my bookcase (thanks again to Kallen) that I started in my woodshop class and will defeinitely need to post some pictures of that!
3 comments:
yeah for painting! I think the stripe will look good in the living room area. :) What where the colors in your room?
i know it will be beautiful no matter what you choose to do.
Hey! If you guys need help with anything Daniel doesn't have a job and would be happy to help in any way!!!
Post a Comment