Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Exciting news

We're getting Tivo...and a baby! The DVR comes on Monday, and the baby somewhere around July 6th. We're very excited.

24 comments:

All About Austins said...

CONGRATS EMILY!! How exciting! WHoohoo!

Megan said...

A BIG, FAT Congratulations to all of you.

Rachael Lippmann said...

That's really great! Congratulations! Oh, the baby will be cool too.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

how exciting!! congratulations guys!!

we miss you over here.

Nicola said...

Congratulations from me AND Josh, in case he forgets to comment on his own. That is very exciting!

The Cope Family said...

Wow now you can record all those great shows you will be missing, from either feeding, burping, changing, and everything else that goes along with all the fun of a new baby.
Congralutions you are awesome.

The Cope Family said...

Oh yeah when I had my kids everyone would look and say something like you do good work. Does that mean I am good in the sack or what? Just curious and a headsup on what you might get told.

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am SOOOOOOO excited for you guys! But you are on the NAUGHTY list for not telling me when I saw you :) Oh man...I just LOVE finding out that I am going to be an aunt! WA HOO!!!

The TIVO was WONDERFUL during those early morning hours when baby and I were "hanging" out ;)

Andrea said...

Congratulations Emily!! That is so super exciting!!! I am very happy for you and Kallen!! :)

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

Emily - That is SWEET! seriously, tivo is supposed to be cool. what else did you say you were getting?

The Ormsby's said...

How can I follow whitty Josh with a fun commment?!! CONGRATS!! We're so excited for you. We want lots and lots of updates.

Jen Rose said...

What???? CONGRATS! I am so excited! You'll be the best mom!

K+C=M+K said...

OMG!!! That is so flippin exciting Em! I can't believe it! I am so happy for you guys (and not that you're getting Tivo, but for the other thing:)

Unknown said...

and here I thought you were just growing a new spleen.... :) hee hee I'm so excited for you guys! Ty is very excited for the new cousin. He keeps telling us that he wants a baby... baby this baby that I'm just glad that you're providing one for him and that I don't have to. WE love you guys!

Robert & Brittany said...

Which are you guys more excited for? haha j/k Yay!!! I am so so excited for you guys! That is awesome news. You will make great parents!! I miss you guys too.. we need to get together soon! Our baby will be here in 6 weeks.. I can't believe it!

Nathan and Colleen said...

Congrats, welcome to the early-to-bed, early-to-rise, oh-and-awake-all-night-long club!

Sara said...

Congratulations Emily and Kallen! I was so excited when Ryan told me! I hope you're feeling well. I was lucky enough not to get morning sickness! I hope you have the same blessing. Oh and happy anniversary!

Texasholly said...

That is so awesome about the Tivo. We have DVR and love it.
Oh yeah the baby thing is pretty cool, too, in a mind-blowing, life-changing sort of way.

CONGRATS!

Melody said...

Awww...COngrats you guys! YAY!!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Oh.. Congrats! I just saw your comment on Katie's blog about the stupid hormones and how you are crying so I just knew.. it must be preggy.. Congrats! (I've been slacking on reading people's blogs) That's soo exciting. Are you guys going to find out the sex? how have you felt? YEAH! Babies are fun. Hope you are feeling well and over the sicky part.

Shauna said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!! Hope you aren't sick and we look forward to hearing whether it's a boy or girl!

Shoshanah said...

I can't speak for having a baby, but DVR's rock!

How else would I be able to watch 8 different shows during Thursday night's 'Must See T.V.'??!!

Brianna said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! And perfect timing on the due date, that way you won't be pregnant in the Vegas heat for very long.