Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We are still alive and well and Merry Christmas!

Whew what a month! We got all moved in last weekend thanks to our fabulous friends and awesome ward....we will miss our ward SO much! I'll have to pop in and check on "my" beautiful young women from time to time for sure.
Un-packing is another story all together, but I'm sure I will get it done once we get back from Christmas. Poor Kallen gets a pretty long honey-do list left for him every morning. He is fabulous and the only thing he's complained about so far was the 45 minute wait in line at the post office. Yuck! He is so good to me though.
We are presently at my favorite (and only) sister's house in Pennsylvania. It is a beautiful white Christmas so far with icy trees and sunshine. It is absolutely gorgeous...and all the ice makes the sleds VERY fast which has been fun for Kallen and my nephew and brother-in-law.
Unfortunately the beautiful icy weather delayed our flight by 13+ hours. I think continental owes me an extra day with my family! They claim they can't control the weather though, so we'll just have to deal with it.
The house is buzzing with Christmas music, cooking, kids laughing, etc. It is fabulous. I do have one question though-who decided that the "Charlie Brown Theme Song" is a Christmas song!? I don't get it!
Anyway, that is what we are up to. My parents are here too and we're definitely missing my brothers and their families, but it is so nice to be with at least some family!! It will be hard to come back to Las Vegas.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Merry Christmas Lady! If you are back in Vegas by the 29th come and see me! We are having dinner at J's parents house that night :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!

The Cope Family said...

What is this fabolous news grandma Na told me today. Wonderful, I am so excited for you. You will have to tell us all about it.
Congralutions.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas lady! hey I need to know about this news :) PS I agree with the Charlie Brown song who decided this!!!! I really don't like it. I'm so glad you got to see Melissa and everyone! So much fun... I still remember my Christmas with your family up at AG ha ha ha Sure do love your guts.

Big Momma said...

It was so great spending Christmas with my two favorite daughter's! Thanks for being such a sweetheart and for your wonderful Kallen. We loved every minute of being with "yous."