Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's always more fun with family!

My parents came down to Utah for my Mom's spring break, and although it is still a five hour drive, they were just too close to not go visit too!

We stayed with my sweet grandparents in Springville and it is always fun to see the progress of Papa's garden (it's already half planted!) and to eat some good Grandma cooking.


We didn't do a whole lot, but it was nice just to spend time together!! Of course what would Spring in Utah be without a random day of snow?? Our little Hal loved barreling through it and getting covered with little ice balls. Looks like a pretty intense jam session going on. My dad rocks the most! He beat us all!

My nephew Brandon has to be the sweetest two-year old I've ever met! He is so adorable!! We tried to steal him, but my brother noticed and nixed that right away. He's no fun.



This is my Dad's pretty little dog, Pearl. (What is it with my family having to travel with our dogs!? Ha ha.) My usually snobby little dog just couldn't get enough of her...and she wasn't having it.
Kallen enjoys pointing out whenever I'm barefoot (and pregnant) in the kitchen. Isn't he funny.




It was once again way too short of a visit, but it was SO good to be with family! My mom of course spoiled me and made all of the bedding for the baby's crib. It is so adorable and I can't wait until we get the crib and get it all set up! She is such a talented little lady.

4 comments:

The Cope Family said...

I heard you had a great time. Grandma said that you guys broke her bed. Hummm wondering what was going on thier? Good thing you are already pregnant......

Brianne & Jarod said...

Can't wait to see what your mom made for the baby!! She is soooo talented!

Rodriguez Family said...

you have strategically placed the pan in this picture! I want to see your cute belly!

Derek said...

I missed my opportunity to mention anything about lacie being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Dang it!