Monday, April 27, 2009

a little bit of this and that


It was Kallen's birthday last week. I made his favorite cake, German Chocolate, from scratch! It was worth the extra effort, I think.

I don't think he managed to get all 31 candles in one breath, but hopefully all his wishes come true anyway. I sure do love you Kallen!!!


Cute Emerson was cracking me up the other night


This was me last week (29 weeks pregnant) I think I'm even bigger this week. Sheesh! I think babies should be born much smaller!!!

We've been busy little bees getting the baby's room ready. She is sharing the room with the office, so Kallen did some crafty furniture arranging and it somehow is all going to fit. I'll post pictures once I get the curtains done.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! Happy Birthday Kallen... Em you are such a cute little pregnant girl- Brian asked if I was going to hate you cuz you look cute prego- I said no cuz I could never hate my Em, but you might help a sista out and gain a few pounds :)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

happy belated birthday to kallen.

emily you are looking as adorable as ever. what an exciting time in your life!!

Angel and Leigh said...

happy late birthday to the old man ;)

emily, i don't think you could ever not look cute. i can't wait to see how tall...er...long the baby is! be glad you don't have 8 in there I suppose:) are you having a baby shower anytime soon?

Melissa said...

ohhh Emmy! You are beautiful! I might hate you a little bit for being to beautiful! All belly! I get pregnant--and it looks like I'm carrying twins in my rear end. I'm glad you finally posted a full prego picture. Keep em coming! I love you so much and cant wait to meet my little niece in July!!!! Happy birthday to Kallen! Love youse :)

Melissa said...

PS- I want that you should come to my house on my birthday and make me a homemade German Choc Cake...hello Delicious!

Robert & Brittany said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! It goes by fast! We need to get together sometime soon! Tell Kallen we said Happy Birthday!

Brianne & Jarod said...

That is just the cutest little preggo bump I have ever seen :) You look beautiful lady!! Happy Late Birthday to Kallen! Hope you two are doing well and preparing for the BIGGEST change of your lives....not to scare you or anything :)

Maddie said...

You are looking great! I am so glad for all the wonderful things that have been happening to your life. You deserve them all! Last time in Provo I thought a lot about you while I had some goodies from the Provo Bakery... I'm still so grateful for that Thanksgiving you invited me to spend with your family.

Rodriguez Family said...

you're so stinkin' cute!