Sunday, June 14, 2009

37 weeks and counting!

I swear I get bigger every day! This little one is wiggly and active and almost ready to take on the world. I'm feeling pretty good- some days are better than others (as Kallen will attest to) but at least the end is in sight! It will be nice to a)be able to see my feet again, and b) for there to be ankle bones again! I'm not digging the Flinstone feet (and hands). I'd like to think that sleeping will be easier too, but I know I'm seriously kidding myself. We're definitely in for a fun and tiring adventure.

10 comments:

Robert & Brittany said...

Hang in there!! She'll be here soon!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jen Rose said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I see it's only 21 more days??? I'm so excited!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

yep... i think you just get cuter and cuter!! you know my birthday is the july 1st and i've jinxed more than one person to deliver on my day. maybe you too... haha.

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!!! and you are going to ring her up here to see all of us soon to? we wish you all the best and I want pic's asap!!!!! we love you!

Brianne & Jarod said...

You are beauuuutimous my love! I just can't wait to see what baby Kidder looks like! I love ya so much :)

Andrea said...

You look adorable!!! I can't believe there is only 21 days left!! Time is just flying by! Can't wait to see the beautiful little girl ur growing!!

Brittney said...

Holy cow I cant believe that you have less than a month. She are so HOT!! I cant wait to meet her.

Rodriguez Family said...

on the home stretch lady!

Unknown said...

maybe we should make you a paper counter downer thingy.... :) You are such a cute little mamma!

TheKeilShpeel said...

You look so good. Just this basketball infront of you. HOw'd you stay so skinny. I gain so much weight when I'm pretty. I'm glad your feeling good. hahaha on the sleeping easier.. yes.. in your bed you will sleep better but you won't be sleeping much :) Congrats and good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.