Not just because she's still hanging out inside my ever-growing HUGE belly. I went in for my check-up on Friday and long story short, the Dr. thought her head felt like a little bum and got a little worried that she had turned upside-down. He did a quick ultrasound to check it out and she's right where she should be...she's just a butt-head!
Hopefully by this time next week I'll have some actual pictures of HER to post instead of me....and Hal who apparently wanted in on the picture action this week.
39 weeks
I am now in the incredibly uncomfortable/extremely irritable stage of the game. I wasn't so sure I was ready to meet this little one yet, but I seem to get the lovely opportunity to have my Braxton-Hicks contractions (aka back labor) every other night. All night. So, little un-named child inside of me, feel free to come any time. I decided I am ready. We're so excited to meet you!
8 comments:
I'm ready and that's enough... :) I sorry lady back labor is NOT fun! ps I love that you're already calling her a "butt-head" wait till she's 2 and is a real one! BFS
I can't believe you have just one more week.. Wow.. how exciting. YOu look so good. I hope everything goes smoothly and well for you. Anytime now.. just don't wait too long to go to the hospital if you are in labor. I was induced my first time so with the second I didn't know I was in labor and if I would have waited any longer I probably would have had hte baby at home. I walked in the hospital being a 7.
I love the picture you look so cute. Can't wait to finally see this little butthead. So funny your Cope genes are sure showing.
Look at that butthead! She has gotten so big :) Although you may feel less that wonderful, you look incredible. Don't get to impatient...because when the butthead comes...there is no way she is going back in :)
i've been thinking about ya all week, I hope the little butthead decides to grace the world with her presence soon for your sake! maybe she's waiting for a name? good luck!
Good luck Emily! That is so exciting.
a- how are you wearing those shoes?
b- you're almost there, hang in, maybe she'll come early??
c- when the baby's born can we still call it butthead?
I keep checking back for some baby action!
Also, I totally hate you for being one of those cute pregnant ladies who only shows in the belly. I am already swollen from face to toes :(
Post a Comment