Friday, July 17, 2009

More Madison

So far she doesn't like the pool. I think we just didn't have her decked out right. It is so hard to find a tiny swim suit! I did get a hat, some sun glasses and a baby floatie and as soon as we're both cleared to swim, we'll try it for real.



So this is where the phrase comes from....
I knew there was a reason people say they slept like a baby. There is no waking this child up if she wants to be asleep. Unfortunately 3am is NOT one of the times she wants to be asleep. :)

8 comments:

Maddie said...

Congratulations on your cute baby girl. You are going to be such an awesome mom!

Andrea said...

What an adorable little girl you have!! Hopefully she won't keep the 3 am schedule too long!

Unknown said...

she's so cute! Ty used to sleep through anything now not so much I hope she stays a sound sleeper.... I hope for your sake the 3 am wake up goes away I'm still fighting it :) As far as the pool goes, maybe a wetsuit too We love you guys!

Angel and Leigh said...

she's so cute! good luck with the sleep thing ;)

Texasholly said...

She is so adorable! I am not looking forward to the nights with a baby, but I can't wait for everything else!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Oh how I miss the days of sleeping like that...I get tired just looking at her, and want to snuggle her to death! She is soooooo cute!

Derek said...

After the fourth week the nights start getting better which is nice. Unfortunately you don't get a full night sleep for a while so you have to adapt. One thing that we did is that after Lacie fed Braedon at 8pm(ish) she would go to bed and it was my job to keep him happy until I could give him a bottle of breast milk at about 10:30pm. After the 10:30 feeding it was Lacie's job again. You can try to sell Kallen on that which he may not want to do but after a few mornings of waking up with a cranky wife he may reconsider (I actually volunteered it).

Becky said...

she looks so cute