Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Madison's Many Visitors

My little girl is getting so big!!! We are blessing her on Sunday before she outgrows the dress Grandma Gerene made for her. She is more alert and has started smiling a LOT more this week, which makes those L O N G hard nights a little easier to handle.

She has had a ton of visitors come over the past eight weeks, and a few more to come this weekend for the blessing. We're always excited for visitors and we love our family so much!

Kallen's Grandma and Mom came for 10 days and gave our little one lots of love.

Nana Marie telling Madison all sorts of wonderful things


Grandma Bernice getting in some snuggle time


Before Kallen's clan came, my brother and sister came for a visit. It is always TOO short!! I wish we could live closer than Pennsylvania and Utah.
My sister is the cutest pregnant girl ever!


Me, Melissa, and our girls


Taylor rearranging the sugar packets at a restaurant. She was cracking me up.


Ethan, Brian, and Zacky (my nephews) showing me their tricks at the pool

Kallen worked with Zack on his front flip- I think he got it down


Ethan showing me his stuff
These two boys would've lived at the pool if we let them....can't say I blame them with the Vegas heat at the end of July


My cute brother Chris with the girls
We are so blessed that we have had so many family members come out and visit/spoil us. It will be so hard to go back to work on Friday :( but I guess it must be done.

6 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Madison's getting soo big.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Ahhh man...I didn't make the visitor list...oh but wait that would mean that I need to come and visit,huh? I sure wish that I could lady. Madi is just adorable and I want to squeeze her so much! (I will be out there at the end of February:) Melissa looks incredible, and I am excited to see she is expecting another :) I can't believe how big her "little" girl is now :) I love ya lady!!

Unknown said...

me either.... I sure wish I could be one of your visitors. I'm glad you've had so much help :) Enjoy sunday with Family! I'm sorry you have to go back to work... just not fun at all! BFS I sure do love you whole lots

ruebs said...

Your little girl is just gorgeous. I loved seeing the pics of her. Congrats!

Rodriguez Family said...

I'm so sorry you have to go back to work! The only thing I can promise you is that it does get easier. And, if I haven't said it enough before (and as if you didn't already know), your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!

The Cope Family said...

Hey what are we chopped liver??? Thanks alot. I am kidding it was fun to see you. The picture I took of you and madison grandma na loves it. She has it on her mantle. She is way excited to come tomorrow. Have a great day.