My sweet baby girl got blessed on Sunday. Kallen did such a good job, and it was fabulous to have so many friends and family there for support. My parents flew down from Washington, my brother Chris and his family came from Utah, and lots of other Utah relatives. My Grandma and Papa, my Aunt Tena, my Uncle Joel and Aunt Brenda, and my Uncle Cyle. Not to mention our wonderful friends and adopted local family.
5 comments:
LOOOOOOOOVE the dress! You mom is so talented. Glad that it was such a special day surrounded with family and friends!
Love the pictures. So classic of a Cope baby to be sticking her tongue out at you. I love, love, the picture of papa.
Oh Em- She is so beautiful and you my friend are looking wonderful too! Glad you had so much family and friends- sure wish I could've been there too, but I was definitely thinking about you guys!
Congrats you guys and Emily..you look gorgeous. I can't believe you recently had a baby.
i wish i could have come but i decided to move so anyway when are you going to bring her up to see us? i miss you and hope to talk to you soon. by the way she is still beautiful like her mama and grandmama. i love you guys!
Post a Comment