Monday, September 21, 2009

How can you say no to that face?

Madison had a cold this last weekend and while Kallen had her at the Dr's office, he said she was also probably teething early. Yikes! Either way, she's been pretty miserable all weekend. She's looking much less pathetic now. We sure love our sweet little girl.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

I feel for you guys. Katelyn has also had a cold for the past week. And she also started teething at about 11 weeks too!

Texasholly said...

What? Teething? That is insane! Ellie didn't get her first tooth til 8 months! But she had her first cold at 4 weeks so I know how fun that is.
Look at those big eyes!

Robert & Brittany said...

Aww poor little girl! I just realized that I have never seen her awake! I think she was sleeping the whole time I saw her on Sat. She is so cute!

Unknown said...

aww poor Madison! Ty started getting teeth early too, they like to take their time they'll hurt for a week and then stop for a couple of weeks and then hurt then stop and then BAM there they are a few months later :) Good luck- Baby tylenol and motrin :)

Brianne & Jarod said...

Poor little girl :) I totally slept Ike in his carseat when he had a cold...helped him breath a lot better. As for the teething part, no fun...just plain no fun for the baby and mommy and daddy. Hugs and kisses to her...I hope she feels better!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

what a sweet little face!

hope she's feeling better soon. you might want to check out teething tablets. they do help!

Rodriguez Family said...

what cutie puppy eyes! Poor thing, is so hard being sick no matter how old you are!

Becky said...

AW so sad. There is almost nothing worse than a sick baby