It was our third anniversary yesterday. We kept it pretty low key- just dinner at a nice little restaurant while my boss watched the little one. Then it was hurry home to get the baby in the bath and back to real life. What a nice break to go out for dinner alone though. I am grateful every day (though I don't always show it) for the WONDERFUL man that I married and the AMAZING father that he is to our sweet little girl.
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! It is always nice to get away, even if it's for a short time! What a cute picture of Daddy and daughter.
Happy Anniversary! It amazes me that it's already been three years for you guys! But then again it's 3 years and a month for us:) That was so funny how it all happened so fast! Your family is beautiful! Here's to many more years to come!
What a sweet picture!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it was only three years ago we were freezing on the temple grounds :) Congratulations, so glad you were able to get away for a few hours- and hopefully little lady will sleep all night!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! He's a lucky lad!
Happy Happy Anniversary. I just love that we all made our journey together to Vegas and each of us ended up finding our eternal companions. He is a GREAT hubster and daddy and I am VERY VERY lucky to have y'all as friends!! CONGRATS!
Kallen----you ARE amazing! And---we like you just fine!
Post a Comment