We celebrated Madi's birthday on the 4th of July since we got home late from Utah on her actual b-day. She was thrilled about getting an entire cupcake all to herself. She tried to stick the whole thing in her mouth. She managed to do a pretty good job of devouring it. We ended up having to take her- high chair and all- outside to wash off and change clothes.
Our little patriotic cutie. My parents have a gorgeous yard and my mom is so festive with her flags!
Kallen calls this "shaking the naughty out" Maybe she needs a little more of this before bed time and she'd sleep all night. Ha ha. She loves her daddy and his silly games.
2 comments:
I love birthdays.... especially cake in the face pictures! Why didn't I see this post earlier??? hum Can Kallen Shake the naughty out of T when we come visit :)
her room turned out super cute. I definitely know what you mean about having at least something in the house done! Hopefully we can come see it!
Post a Comment