I might have a small thing for pumpkins. I just love how different they all are and how festive they look for fall and how yummy pumpkin pie and seeds are! So, I suppose I'm trying to pass that on to Madison? We went to 4 different pumpkin patches this fall and loved them all.

GG helping
Madi find a more appropriately sized pumpkin.

Our spoils. We loved the cool gray "Cinderella coach" looking pumpkins!

One of the places had a huge country store/deli/ice cream bar!
Yummm!

On the car ride home my dad
asked, "Isn't not working fun??" Absolutely!!!

We got to go back to one of the patches a few weeks later with some families in our ward.

Except this time we went on a hay-ride, climbed a hay castle, went through a maze, and went to the petting zoo!! It was a little chilly, but so much fun!

The goat was by far the highlight of the day for Madison. It was fun to watch her just giggle and laugh as she petted the patient little goat.

1 comment:
I love Fall pics! Pumpkins, tractors, goats...so fun! And looks like Madison loves it, too!
Post a Comment