Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February, I'm glad you're over!

It was a pretty quiet slow month around our house. It had been pretty chilly around here, and we've taken turns being sick....the whole family....a few times. I'm glad it was a quick month and hope that March brings better weather and no more sickness!!
Madison in her cute "Valentine's outfit" for church. I do believe she spent the previous night crying until about 4:30 am when her daddy finally gave in and slept on the floor of her room holding her. She made it through about half of church until she fell asleep.
We all caught colds back to back and spent a LOT of time home just hanging out trying not to infect other people. Good thing we like baths!

Madison also had a few bouts of pink eye. It would clear up, then come back a few days later. Knock on wood, it has been gone for a full week now. I have done a LOT of laundry and disinfecting lately! Not before she shared it with me, however. Mine was pretty mild, and luckily we already had the eye drops from Madison's dr.

Aunt Melissa sent a new box of clothes, which will cheer any girl up! I love having a niece that has such cute hand-me-downs! Madison insisted on wearing this vest for the rest of the night- and the hood. Whenever I took it off she said she was cold and would put it back on. What a crack up!
Now we are mostly feeling better and waiting for warmer weather....I hope if comes quickly since our big girl is wearing size 2T and all of those clothes happen to be for summer. Hello layers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! We've been sharing colds/ flu/ viruses/ and more colds w/ each other this month too... SO NOT FUN! BFS Hang in there kiddo hopefully summer is just around the corner!

The Draper's said...

She is getting way to grown up! I can't believe it! Being sick is no fun! I LOVE how big her eyes are! We miss you guys!