Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First dentist appointment


I wish I could say that those smiles continued through the exam, but I must say that Miss M was less than thrilled with the dentist. It was just a quick check up and fluoride treatment, and mostly just questions and answers for Mom, but overall it was a good experience. I can't believe I have a child old enough to go to the dentist! Admittedly, I probably wouldn't have taken her quite so soon, but at this dentist, kids under 2 are free so I had nothing to lose. Madison actually does love brushing her teeth and loves looking in my mouth if I let her...could be that I still have a permanent retainer bar on my bottom teeth? She has a great smile and I'm happy to report- healthy teeth!

1 comment:

Maddie said...

She has such a cute smile!!! I tried to schedule an appointment for Iris and the lady did not let me. I will force my will this time!