Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh man I did it again!

I waited to post and then got overwhelmed with the amount of time that has passed that I just stopped blogging.  Apparently taking care of a busy toddler and growing a mini kick-boxer is about all I can handle these days.  So....here goes another one of my ridiculously long run-on posts.  Or maybe I'll split them up as to be less overwhelming for us all.

 So in February.....

We had a very low-key Valentine's Day this year.  Madison and I enjoyed pink pancakes and pink milk (I didn't enjoy that so much actually.)  She woke up to her door covered in hearts and was so excited.  We made cards for the family and just had a lazy day.
We also made a heart-shaped pizza and a delicious chocolate heart cake for dessert.  I'm so lucky to have a husband and daughter in my life that I absolutely adore and love!!!



Also in February, Madison learned how to change a tire...as best a 2-yr. old can.  Kallen is so patient with her and she loves to help her daddy!  So long snow tires!  See ya next winter.

No comments: