Talk about tedious! But I am pretty happy with my Valentine's wreath for under $5.
Kallen and I made a little table and chair set for Madison for Christmas. I put the last coat of paint on Christmas morning and it had to stay and dry in my parents' garage for a day, but by golly it was done! I did stay under my $30 budget (thanks to my dad letting me borrow tools) but it is safe to say my timeline was completely blown! Sometimes I take on things that other people make look very easy and it ends up being a lot harder than I thought. Thank goodness Kallen suppressed the need to tell me "I told you so" and stepped up big time to help!! Let's just say I'll stick to a little less lofty projects for now....except for one big one I have going-

 |
That's right folks...I'm growing another person!
I am about 16 weeks along at this point and am feeling
pretty huge already, but very good other than that. I
have felt very different this time around, so we're
wondering if that might mean it's a boy?? Either
way we are all very excited and can't wait to meet
the little peanut sometime around Aug. 2nd. We should
be finding out what kind of person it will be this next
month. Any guesses?? No weird cravings for me yet,
and my morning sickness was at night (as opposed to
all day long with Miss M) and not too intense. I also
am not as bothered by smells this time around. It
could just be that my body knows what to do? Can't
wait to find out if its a boy or girl! Madison's vote
is for a baby sister. This girl LOVES babies...for now. |
3 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I vote sister!
Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I giess boy.
Also, I have been impressed with your creativity even since you reuphostered the ugly, yellow chair.
Yay for babies!
Post a Comment