Some friends of ours had some extra tickets to a Globetrotters-type game. It wasn't the actual globetrotters, but more like their Junior team that played against a team made up of local law enforcement. It was pretty entertaining, and fun to do something different as a family.
I think the highlight for Madison was going down with Mom at halftime to dance with all the kids.
Oh this girl and her accessories! She always figures out a way to get into my jewelry, but is so pleased with herself that it is hard to be mad at her. I'm sure this is only the beginning.
November was also a big month for us because we had a week-long "Potty Party!"
| I'm happy to report that Madison is for the most part potty trained and continues to do better and better with no accidents. She is such a big girl! |
Of course November also brought Thanksgiving. I'm not sure why I didn't snap any pictures...perhaps since my Mom makes us wear pilgrim or turkey hats to dinner?? It was a nice mellow day at my parent's house though. My Uncle Robert came, as did the missionaries from our ward. It was good food and good conversation and nice to just relax...and of course eat too much.
1 comment:
So good to see updates of you guys. We hope that you are doing well and we miss you!
Post a Comment