Monday, February 13, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 Not sure if she was going for the Santa beard or what???  Sadly, not our first episode of diaper cream smearing...at least this time it wasn't all over her furniture and entire body!  I'm a bit slow, but have finally locked that stuff away!
 It was so fun anticipating Christmas this year!  Madison loved all the decorations and was pretty good about not touching the ornaments, nativity, etc. 
 I for some reason didn't feel like going to the cookie swap that my neighbor does every year, thinking that 6 dozen cookies was a lot to make.  Well the joke was on me!  By the time we made 2 different types of cookies, plus some chex mix treats, I was WELL over the 6 dozen mark!  Lesson learned- next year I'll make my cookies and go trade around, and have diverse treat plates to give out without so much fuss!  Good thing I had such a good "helper"


Our friend, Ian (the tall man in the robe and fez) did a really funny version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" at our ward Christmas party.  He even got Kallen up on stage participating!  Only Ian could accomplish such a feat.  Madison went up and helped Daddy at the very end of the song as well.

No comments: