Monday, February 6, 2012

On to October....

I love October!  It is so pretty with all the fall leaves (without being too cold) and it's my birthday and then Halloween.  All around a great month!  This October was very warm for our neck of the woods, so we got ourselves outdoors and enjoyed!!
We hit up a cool pumpkin patch with our friends the Bennetts and the Muais.  Unfortunately we had to skip out on the corn maze early since Miss Madison fell asleep and I forgot the stroller.  There's always next year though!  I'm pretty sure Madi has a crush on this little man, Cohen.   He cracks me up!
It should come as no shock that we spent most of our time in the petting zoo.

 This girl has NO fear!  In the summer it was the diving board, then onto hay castles...and Daddy still has her jumping off the mantle occasionally.  Yikes!


I somehow missed getting any pictures of my (32nd) birthday.  Darn.  But it was very nice.  Kallen had gotten me a road bike, but we got it a month or so early so we could enjoy a lot of riding before it got too cold.  I can't believe what a difference it makes riding a road bike instead of a mountain bike out on the road!  It is much easier...but the wheels are thinner so a little scarier since I'm not a super good rider.  I can't wait until its a little bit warmer and we can go exploring some of the paths along the river.


 We opted for the Penn State cheerleader costume for Halloween this year- thanks to cousin Taylor for the cute hand-me-downs!  It seemed much less complicated and a lot more comfortable than the butterfly costume mom originally had planned.  She was the cutest little thing and picked up trick-or-treating in no time flat.  I think she's gonna be a huge Halloween fan just like me.  Hooray for free candy!!!

No comments: