Sunday, August 5, 2007

Brianne's Shower


My cute roommate, Brianne, that I originally moved to Vegas with (until she got married and up and moved to North Carolina!) is pregnant! She was in town this weekend and had a baby shower. It was so fun to see her again and to see her cute pregnant belly. She is due October 21st with a boy, and I am so excited! I miss her so much, but it was good to see her even though it was just for a little bit.

5 comments:

Deya Love said...

Oh my gosh! Tell her congrats!

Unknown said...

aww my girls together! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

All About Austins said...

You were both such good Coaches :) and Bri looks so cute with her preg belly :) And you look so cute too :) Gosh, Good luck guys :)

Emily said...

you girls are all too cute! I love you all!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Oh..thanks girls! I didn't even know Em had this stuff posted! Thanks heavens the picture is belly up. Em..e-mail this picture if you get a chance..You are the best!