Monday, August 27, 2007

Grossest Side Effects Ever!

So they were talking about this new weight loss drug "Alli" on the radio the other morning. I guess it is recently gone to the over-the-counter market. They were talking about the different possible side effects and they seemed pretty outrageous, so I had to see for myself. I picked up a little pamphlet at Target and here's what it has to say:

"The main side effect occurs when you eat a meal with too much fat...if so much fat is blocked that your stool can't absorb it, you might have side effects. These include loose or more frequent stools that may be hard to control, or gas with an oily discharge. The excess fat that passes out of your body is not harmful. In fact, you may recognize it as something that looks like the oil on top of a pizza..."

All I have to say is GROSS! No wonder it works- would YOU eat fatty foods while taking this???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... That made me go have a look at the full list of side effects ( http://www.drugs.com/alli.html ) Your right I bet that will make you loose weight.

Jen Rose said...

That is sick. I can't even think about pizza the same.

Derek said...

Seriously? I have pizza for lunch...which is in an hour and half! YOU SUCK!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I can never eat pizza again! That is disgusting!