Friday, December 14, 2007

And the winner is......

Kallen has accepted a financial analyst position at CB Richard Ellis here is Las Vegas.
Here's a little clip about the company from their website:

CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) is the world's premier, full-service real estate services company. Operating globally, the firm holds a leadership position in virtually all of the world's key business centers.
Whether it's a local, regional, national or global assignment, CBRE applies insight, experience, intelligence and resources to help clients make informed business decisions.

So Kallen is very excited- it is one of the major commercial real estate firms and they have a world-wide presence. He starts January 2nd and I'm sure they'll keep him challenged and busy from the very start.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and suggestions!

7 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

CONGRATS! Now tell him to hurry and make some money so that you can come see me and Isaac ;)

Amanda said...

Congratulation Kidder! Very cool.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Congrats! That's awesome and sounds like a great opportunity.

K+C=M+K said...

I'm soo excited for Kallen! That is so awesome that it's a rad job and Kallen is excited about it. He is so smart I knew it was only a matter of time:) Kirk and I are back in San Clemente having fun. Thanks for wishing us a Happy Anniversary- it was fun! You guys have yours right around the corner too!! Fun!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Although I was praying for a job either in UT or CO :) hee hee How's my Em doing? Don't worry I show Ty your picture just about every other day- he'll probably say Auntie Em before mom or dad :) we love you guys!!!

Melody said...

Hey kidders! Congrats on the Job! I found your blog through Amanda's blog! You guys are sooo cute! Merry Christmas!

Derek said...

CBRE is a great company! I know of a few people that have made quite the career working there. Congrats!