Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cookie Job Update

Well my little holiday job expedition continues to go well. It wasn't a fluke-I am still a natural and continue to make excellent bows and wrap trays and trays of cookies. She has even let me decorate lots of sugar cookies and cut trays of brownies. The perks of bringing cookies home every night, and the chance for "prizes" every day keep it interesting. So far I have gotten some Christmas socks, some little ornaments, and a cute snowman pad of paper. The cookie lady calls her holiday help "elves" and when we're good elves we get to pick a prize from the presents under the tree. :) It really is pretty fun and the people are all so nice...although who wouldn't be when surrounded by homemade cookies and Christmas music?

As far as an update on Kallen's job....he has a few offers. YAY!!! I'll fill ya'll in once he decides which one to take. Needless to say, we are both ecstatic. I think he's tired of being a house husband, although I don't leave lists of chores all that often.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

How fun! You must be so tired or does all of the sugar help? Hope that we get to see you before Christmas.