You guys are so fun!
Achhhhh...it's looking at me :)
I'll have to remeber that one for next year. That's awesome!
you guys are pretty creative when it comes to decorating eggs!! hope you had a nice Easter.
Hi Emily,I was just blog snooping and noticed a link to you on Derek's blog. It was great to see you at the wedding!Love, Amberly
YEAH for Easter eggs!
I have an idea....why don't you let the eggs ROT a little bit and the let Hal find them?? That would be fun, right??? All I am sayin' is that you don't have to have kids to "celebrate" :)
Nice job on the eggs! We never got around to decorating this year!!!-K, so I am totally craving a game of Settlers!!!
aren't you just the festive type!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You guys are so fun!
Achhhhh...it's looking at me :)
I'll have to remeber that one for next year. That's awesome!
you guys are pretty creative when it comes to decorating eggs!! hope you had a nice Easter.
Hi Emily,
I was just blog snooping and noticed a link to you on Derek's blog. It was great to see you at the wedding!
Love, Amberly
YEAH for Easter eggs!
I have an idea....why don't you let the eggs ROT a little bit and the let Hal find them?? That would be fun, right??? All I am sayin' is that you don't have to have kids to "celebrate" :)
Nice job on the eggs! We never got around to decorating this year!!!
-K, so I am totally craving a game of Settlers!!!
aren't you just the festive type!
Post a Comment