...but you can teach an old dog new tricks! My stubborn little Hal has the shaking hands thing down. He will sit and does OK at staying, but would
NOT, under any circumstance, lay down on command. We had a break through last night, and with some minor coaxing (and of course some treats) he laid down all on his own! Yay! What a momentous occasion. It only took 3 months. Ha ha. There won't be any big parties or celebrations, just my inner satisfaction that he finally complied with SOMETHING I wanted him to do. :) Congratulations to our little buddy Hal!
3 comments:
What a proud mom you must be:) That is so fun, I have only taught Moo the basics and she is definitely ready for some more lessons! Miss you guys! Hope all is going good out in LV!
Awww...that is so sweet! Before Jason and I had kids we were like this with our pets! It's so fun! Congrats Hal!:)
Ok - so just catching up on blogs! First, congrats on Hal and his tricks! You guys are so cute. I haven't even seen him yet! And, cool easter eggs. Don't you just love dying eggs? And then San Francisco? You looked like you had a blast! I remember when I went, the twin beds were hillarious! Good times!
Post a Comment