Monday, March 17, 2008

Some of my favorite people...

I was so spoiled this past weekend to have TWO of my very best friends come and visit!! We've managed to spread ourselves out all over the country in just a few short years, so it is so exciting when I get to see my girls and their new additions. I figured we would all live in a little cul de sac and live happily ever after- especially since we all married Vegas boys, but I guess that dream will have to wait for another time and another place...Brianne, myself, and Katie

Katie and Brian's cute boy Tyler (in the orange) and Brianne and Jarod's sweet Isaac (in the stripes)


Tyler and Isaac...I just couldn't get enough of either one! Isaac is such a sweet little guy and Tyler just cracks me up. They both are such happy babies and had lots of smiles and loves for their "Auntie Em"
OK, so I don't have any babies, so I had to take my only "child" to the park with me. Don't worry-I realize he's not actually a human, but I think he's pretty cute.


P.S. He wasn't a fan of the slide.

My other cute guy...he wasn't really a fan of the slide either.

4 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

I could have spent an ENTIRE week with you guys if I could! THANKS for having us over, and for the yummy breakfast. Here is your official IOU!!! Isaac loved every minute of hanging out with his Auntie Em and Uncle Kallen... Seeing my favorite ladies was the best part of this trip :) Remember...5 years!!! Love all of your stinkin' guts...and you little dog Hal too :) Mmmwwaahhh!

K+C=M+K said...

Love the post! How cute are those babies! And, btw, dogs are nearly equal to human babies, especially when you don't have the real deal. I will argue this point to anyone! Miss you guys!

TheKeilShpeel said...

How lucky to have Katie visit you. I love that girl! Looks like you guys had fun.

Unknown said...

OH I had so much fun! Such a welcomed break from life! :) I can't wait to see you guys again! Ty saw a luv sac the other day and went running for it... he just kept looking everywhere for his Auntie Em to throw him :) I don't think it's quite fair that TY picks up the phone and say "Em" "Em" "Em" before he says Mom :) Love your guts!