Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged

So I've been tagged a few times but never get around to doing it...but this one seemed easy enough, so here goes:

You can only type *One Word!*Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? drawer
2. Where is your significant other? CBRE
3. Your hair? curly
4. Your mother? cra-sey
5. Your favorite thing? beach
6. Your dream last night? insane
7. Your dream/goal? security
8. The room you're in? sunny
9. Your hobby? reading
10. Your fear? snakes
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Washington
12. Where were you last night? Christensen's
13. What you're not? grumpy
14. Muffins? blueberry
15. One of your wish list items? house
16. Where you grew up? Grandview
17. The last thing you did? copies
18. What are you wearing? peach
19. Your TV? large
20. Your pets? two!
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your life? great
23. Your mood? sleepy
24. Missing someone? Family
25. Your car? civic
26. Something you're not wearing? pantyhose
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Your summer? HOT!
30. Your favorite color? Blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? 9:30?
32. Last time you cried? weeks

I tag my dear sweet family members-Melissa, Chris, Ben, and Mom and Dad :)

6 comments:

Brittney said...

That was intense! Sounds like you guys had a great trip. We need to go up to Kanarraville and do the hike one of these weekends...It is alittle cooler!

K+C=M+K said...

I loved your tag! You did good with the whole one word thing! I also love that you have convinced your family members to even start a blog- I'm not having any luck there, any suggestions? p.s. Your hair looks fabulous straight or curly:)

Big Momma said...

CRASEY?????

Emily said...

Admit it mom, we all no your crasey. :)

bEN said...

tag me?

Melissa said...

OK, I'm tagged...now what?