If any of you out there have ever tried to watch what you eat, you know about the little tricks that are supposed to help you….like if you are the type of person that craves sweets, just eat a piece of fruit to curb the craving. I’m here to tell you that I don’t care what those crazy size 2 “health professionals” say, FRUIT AND CHOCOLATE ARE NOT THE SAME!! Any other great ideas out there?


Maybe put the two together and then we're on to something!!!
5 comments:
Putting the two together makes it worth. It just makes you want more chocolate!!!!
Amen!
BFS!!! I know! Water??? I know you already drink enough water... hum nope maybe you'll just have to eat the chocolate and move to MX so that we can be fat and happy together. hee hee
You are so cute! what are you worried about girl!? just remember to NEVER deprive yourself of chocolate..just don't eat 597 everytime! ;)
Ummm...since they say that dark chocolate has health benefits...maybe you could use that instead??? He he he!
Post a Comment