This is my ADORABLE nephew Brandon. He covers his mouth when he laughs and it is so stinkin' cute!!
This is where he gets his good looks?
I can't believe how much bigger Ethan is every time i see him! Gotta love the cheesy smile.
He would pose for pictures and then smile after I had snapped the shot-little stinker! It was cracking me up. Then he'd rush over to see the picture of the "baby"
I think this is where Brandon was saying "I love my Auntie Em!!"
3 comments:
Hey em, love the pictures they are so cute. I need your address so I can send this video that I made to you. I also need melissa's and ben's. I am way sorry that you can't be here. It makes me sad not to see you.
I've got the video's covered and will be sending them.....Love you tons..........what's not to love?????
Where's Amy's picture? Don't you love seeing her in Utah???
Post a Comment