Hooray for the olympics! Hey guys, we have a blog now too! forevertheyoungfamily.blogspot.com
They've been so fun to watch! In my next life, I am going to come back as an olympian with one of their amazing bodies..
I'm going to be a Sumo wrestler! I don't even have to wait for my next life!!! GO U.S.A.!!!
The athletes make it all look so easy! I watch and I think, "I could do that!" Umm...not so much. I'll stick to waving my (pretend) American flags and cheering in my living room!
Yeah, you and Shoshanah. Am I the only one who finds the Olympics boring?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray for the olympics!
Hey guys, we have a blog now too!
forevertheyoungfamily.blogspot.com
They've been so fun to watch! In my next life, I am going to come back as an olympian with one of their amazing bodies..
I'm going to be a Sumo wrestler! I don't even have to wait for my next life!!! GO U.S.A.!!!
The athletes make it all look so easy! I watch and I think, "I could do that!" Umm...not so much. I'll stick to waving my (pretend) American flags and cheering in my living room!
Yeah, you and Shoshanah. Am I the only one who finds the Olympics boring?
Post a Comment