
it's a good thing she's cute!!!

my 2 little couch potatoes

mmmm...bananas


Hope everyone had a Happy THanksgiving....doesn't look like it, but Madison LOVED her sweet potatoes!!
This crazy girl is constantly trying to sit up. She's gotta have killer abs under all those cute baby rolls!!

Grandma Gerene came and gave everyone a MUCH needed break!!!

DONE with Halloween!! She was a very well-bahaved little basketball all night, despite the picture
7 comments:
She is so cute! Sorry to hear about your long nights. We get them occasionally with Jack where he just wants to fuss all night long, but not every night so I am always so grateful for the good nights. My brother's first boy had colic and fussed ALL THE TIME until he was 6 months. They tried everything. It was right before I had Ellie and I was so terrified of dealing with that. Of course, he turned 6 months and turned into the EASIEST kid and Ellie turned into a handful. Go figure.
I'm so sorry about your nights. That sounds so hard! I hope it gets better soon. She is adorable though! And she is getting so big. I can't believe she is eating solids already. Time is flying...
You have a much better attitude than I would- and I probably would've socked miss know is all in the mouth after letting her know that I'd be dropping Madison off at 8:30pm every night for the next month. Let's see how well she does.... ha those people BUG me :) BFS. I'm sorry lady, how is she during the day? Maybe you should see if the Bank would like to open at night and then close in the morning.... she is a cute basket ball though!
I'm so sorry to hear she's not sleeping at night. I have no advice..and obviously your doc would have the best advice. :). She's sure cute though. Andrew is the same way with mastering the waterbottle or any cup you are drinking from.
everyone does it different! you're doing just fine (translation, you're doing the best you can and that's all anyone can expect!). You're a great mother and who would have guessed that your baby would be the independent type? Definitely gets that from her dad! HA!!
My offer still stands! I will gladly take Madison for a weekend if you and Kallen need a break! Just let me know when.
People are not the same.. obviously because others use their words more wisely than some... and so are babies...hopefully you'll get some rest soon tho! I feel for ya because that's so hard when they cry and you can't do anything about it! Good Luck and hang in there! She is beautiful!! So are you!
Post a Comment