she looks so cute! and so ready to trick-or-treat!
hahaha Em how did you teach her your big eyes look :) so cute! Wish I could've seen you last week- but alas maybe another time!
that is such a cute, funny picture! it was fun seeing you guys again and being able to hold your little cutie pie.
Emily, I have totally seen you do this face. Your apple did not fall very far from the tree.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she looks so cute! and so ready to trick-or-treat!
hahaha Em how did you teach her your big eyes look :) so cute! Wish I could've seen you last week- but alas maybe another time!
that is such a cute, funny picture! it was fun seeing you guys again and being able to hold your little cutie pie.
Emily, I have totally seen you do this face. Your apple did not fall very far from the tree.
Post a Comment