Saturday, October 24, 2009

My little Florida tourist

My little white baby hates being out in the sun, but by the time it's dark enough to go on a walk she's getting ready for bed. I thought I'd try this out today.


It worked great.




We're getting excited for Halloween around here!! (you can tell by the super enthused look)


I just love this one where you can see all her rolls! She's getting so big!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Her socks are RAD!!! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love her halloween socks!!! She should fit in perfectly in vegas with the hat and glasses on- ha ha :) I wish I could see those rolls in person, but I'm just glad for the pictures :)

Texasholly said...

Aww, I love her big, beautiful eyes. I can't believe it has already been three months! I hope she is sleeping better these days. Colic has always been my biggest fear. My nephew had it for 6 months straight.