Tuesday, February 8, 2011

a day in the life of little Miss M

Okay, so perhaps the pictures didn't all take place on the same day, but this is pretty much how things end up from day to day. Madison most definitely keeps us busy, but also laughing all day long.

I frequently find her in the big rocking chair in her room just singing and reading. I love it!



Her favorite past times while I'm working on the computer is to take everything out of the desk drawers and explore them, or to climb on the computer chair behind me and kick me off with her freakishly strong legs. I used to fall off on purpose because she just thinks it's hilarious, but lately I can't stay on even if I try.




This girl is into EVERYTHING!!!




I gave her some fake make-up for Christmas to try and prevent this situation, yet sometimes she's just quicker than me.



It cracks me up how Madison is always trying to put on clothes. This happens to be my pajama shirt that fits her more like a skirt. She is always so proud when she gets the clothing item on "right"



She is wearing another one of my shirts around her waist and apparently has somewhere important to go??




We love the playground!!! There have been a few non bitter-cold days this past week so we've made our way to the park and have had the playground to ourselves.





And this is how we end our days- a nice bath and pj's, then story time....except usually WE do the reading. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh how I love that little girl!!!!