I'm a little slow in updating this, but we had a few of our favorite visitors stop by for a little bit last weekend. I don't think I could ever get tired of my Katie coming to see me, and she even has some cute boys she brings along! :) I can't believe how big Tyler is getting! He is the cutest little guy, and he doesn't even cry when I hold him. It was so good to see Katie and Brian again!!!

2 comments:
Oh man...I totally missed out! UGH! I miss you guys so much and wish that I could just "stop by.." I will be there in the spring time, so keep a slot open for me...(that is if I am "allowed" out of the house)he he he
I miss my Emily- whole lots, not little whole lots!!!! It was fun just hanging out with you!
Post a Comment