Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary

It was our anniversary this last Sunday, so Saturday night we went out to dinner. We went to Roy's and I loved it! I wanted to take pictures of everything, but Kallen was embarrassed with just the salad picture, so that's all I've got. I guess I'm a nerd, and only I would want the pictures of the food anyway. Everything was presented so nicely and tasted so good that I wanted to capture it all! :) Salmon tofu salad-sounds weird, but it was actually pretty tasty.
So anyway-one year down, and an eternity more to come! I know I have learned so much about myself and Kallen in just this short time, and I love him even more now than I did a year ago. I am so blessed to have him in my life-he's a wonderful man!


9 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!! Don't worry, it only gets better!! Now it's time to have some babies :-)

TheKeilShpeel said...

Happy Anniversary.. that salad is fancy fancy.

Brittney said...

I agree with Andrea. It only gets better. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been a year. Time is going by so quickly.

Ps. Not really sure on the salad but I will take your word on it.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Happy Anniversary!! (It is kind of an anniversary for Jarod and I too...it is when we got preggers with Isaac! ha ha ha)

Jen Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! One year already? I can't believe that! Oh, and Roys.....i love that place!

Melody said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary! Ours is in Jan. too! How fun! That salad looks yummy! Roys, huh? we'll have to check it out sometime! Love the pics!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are in big trouble...I am officially addicted to Settlers!!!

K+C=M+K said...

Happy Anniversary you love birds! I agree with everyone else when I say where did that year go?? Time flies, doesn't it? Kirk and I went t Roy's for our anniversary too- we love love LOVE that place! Isn't it sweet when they bring out the dessert with "Happy Anniversary" written on it? WE're sad we missed you this last trip back, but we'll have to meet up next time and maybe go back to Roy's!

Unknown said...

ha ha what why is Kallen embarrassed- oh well boys! Happy Anniversary! I know it's a bit late now, but I did think of you on it! :) Just a little slow getting to the blogs! oops WE love you guys!