Thursday, January 3, 2008

The dog...

I keep meaning to post Christmas pictures, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps later tonight?? It is official though-my dog likes Kallen better than me. Kallen claims it is because I don't spend any quality time with him, but I take him for walks and play with him, so I figure it must be because I give him baths and do the "not fun" stuff too. We did break him of sleeping on the bed, so not to worry Jen and Brittney! It took one L O N G night, but it was well worth it. Other than that he's still a great dog. He finally started eating the other day. He hadn't really eaten any of his food since we got him before Christmas, so I was pretty excited. I weighed him last night and he has lost two pounds since we got him and his skin is starting to get saggy. I wish it was that easy for me! Anyway, look for Christmas highlights coming soon.

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

So glad to hear about the bed thing. Sorry about the dog liking Kallen better....that might be an ok thing. :)

Derek said...

They do say that dogs are man's best friend, not women's. I don't know if that is the reason...but it sounded good in my head.